Our Client partners with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) that make the equipment. What does this provide? This close collaboration gives the end customer a quality product. Our Client needs an excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. Ideally the Candidate will have a BS degree in Systems, Electrical or Mechanical
New technology is arriving ever faster into markets today. Our Client designs, develops and manufactures custom, integrated electronic solutions for virtually all markets that require rugged equipment to operate reliably under the roughest imaginable conditions.
Our Client partners with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) that make the equipment. What does this provide? This close collaboration gives the end customer a quality product.
Our Client needs an excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
Ideally the Candidate will have a BS degree in Systems, Electrical or Mechanical
Senior Systems Engineer - Power Electronics, you will be recognized as the expert in the integration of three phase motor control into vehicles and the development of new applications of power electronics technology. In addition you will:
- Gather and document the system-level requirements and decompose and partition these requirements into component level requirements
- Concept, analyze and select system architectures that provide electrification solutions
- Collaborate with vehicle systems engineers in a team environment, providing technical leadership and system solutions
- Collaborate with internal electronic hardware, software and mechanical design teams in the development of custom power electronics for harsh environments,
- Integrate power electronic systems into vehicles and assist with verification and validation testing
- Provide technical consultation and be the expert in systems architecting and vehicle electrification.
- Develop and maintain technology roadmaps related to power electronics. This includes but isn't limited to inverters, DC-DC converters, electric machines, high voltage wiring and high voltage monitoring systems.
- 5 - 7 years of experience
- No Management experience required
- Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Occasional travel required
- 5+ years of System or Product engineering experience
- Experience with power electronics, either Class A (low voltage) or Class B (high voltage) and the control of electric machines or DC-DC converter
- Experience in the hardware or software design and implementation of an electric control system
- Knowledge of principal components used in embedded systems including microcontrollers, operating systems, switching devices or protection devices
- Knowledge of automotive or off-highway vehicle electronics
- A strong Candiate will also have an advanced engineering degree
- Experience with power electronics for Class B systems in mobile equipment applications
- Basic product knowledge of off-highway agriculture and construction vehicles or other related harsh environment vehicles
If interested please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org